- Salary Offer 20.00
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Argos USA LLC is happy to welcome our Summer Student Program for 2022. Argos is one of the East Coasts largest Cement Manufacturing Sites.
The Summer Employees must be willing to work their assigned schedule as well as be available for overtime as needed. We look forward to having a recent graduate or senior working at our plant for our “beautification projects” these would include painting, inventory, housekeeping, landscaping etc.
As with all new employees any offer is contingent on the completion of a post-offer, pre-employment medical exam, drug test and alcohol screening. These employees will be paid via our third-party employment resource, Nesco Resource and will need to be compliant with turning in weekly accurate time sheets.
- Summer Students must be age 18 or older.
- Summer hires will be part of the No-Fault Attendance Program.
- Summer students will not receive fringe benefits and will not be retained in employment in lieu of returning to school.
- The hourly wage is $20.00 an hour.
Any interested summer applicant should submit their resume’ to Jennifer Waters, People & Culture Manager by email email@example.com.
Our Location 1826 S. Queen Street, Martinsburg, WV 25401, directly at the end of S. Queen Street, down from MHS.
Deadline for Resume’s is Friday, May 6, 2022.