Service Technician, O&M
- Salary Offer $26.00 to $32.00 per hour
- Experience Level Journeyman
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Consider the possibilities:
- Join a well-established, award winning solar installation company, with a focus on commercial & agricultural projects and a growing O&M initiative
- Receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package
- Use sophisticated testing equipment to evaluate system performance, then troubleshot and resolve poor and/or non-performing issues on previously installed solar systems
- Be part of our O&M initiative servicing solar systems ranging in size from 2kW to 75MW
- Connect with our values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork & Stewardship
What we’re looking for in a Service Technician for O&M
- Skilled: Training and experience in both testing and troubleshooting electrical systems.
- Active: Able to climb ladders, work from a roof, use hand tools, lift up to 75 lbs., and perform the physical work required of independently performing service work on solar systems.
- Safety Conscious: Use all required PPE, including safety harness. Certified in or willing to obtain OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR. Driver’s license with a clean or good driving record.
- Team Player: Excellent communicator. Self-motivated. Hard worker.
- Passionate: Excited about Solar Energy. Desire to continuously learn and build your knowledge and skills.
- Knowledgeable: Able to use testing equipment such as meggers, PV check and IV-curve tracers, clamp-on amp meters and digital multi-meters. Associates’ degree or certificate from a trade school OR equivalent experience, preferred.