We are looking for a personable, detail-oriented Office/Service Manager to join our growing modular home construction company. In this position, you will be responsible for handling a wide range or administrative duties as well as providing excellent customer service experiences and maintain strong relations with clients, manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives. As such, you must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy challenges. Construction knowledge a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish/maintain great working relationship with factory service personnel from multiple factories.
- Handle customer inquiries and work as a liaison between the client and the factory for service-related issues.
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Ability to read and understand blueprints a plus
- Work hand-in-hand with sales staff to provide support as needed
- Point person for office maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, bank deposits, etc.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Create and maintain office procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supply acquisitions
- Manage and update invoices
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong in Communication
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Administrative Support