Med Tech (Evening/Nights)
The Retreat at Berryville is seeking Med Techs to join their team!
Mon- Fri; Every other weekend
The Med Tech is responsible for monitoring the health and well being of our residents and provides leadership support and assistance with resident care and services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to medication care assistance/administration, communication with resident support services and families and maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading, demonstrating and supporting all the elements of wellness which are core components of Phoenix programs and services.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies on-going needs and services of residents through the assessment / Personalized Service Plan (PSP) process
- Ensures proper follow through and documentation for residents with a change in clinical care needs
- Supports the Wellness Nurse with Completing the clinical sections of monthly wellness visits and PSP to accurately reflect the resident on a monthly basis
- Informs the Wellness Director and/or Executive Director of any changes in medication or service level that may result in a higher tier level or potential move-out
- Assist with obtaining weights and vital signs monthly for each resident prior to completion of monthly wellness visit
- Assist with resident care as needed
- Must be certified Medication Aide and/or meet the state requirements for medication aide
- A minimum of one year of experience working with elders or disabled individuals, preferred
- Must have demonstrated Leadership capabilities
- Knowledge and experience in Assisted Living industry and Dementia care or Skilled Nursing, preferred
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times