Heavy Equipment Operator
- Salary Offer $22/hr
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
My client is the area’s leading recycling company, and their employees are not just a part of their family but a part of their communities as well.
They are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual that takes pride in giving back to their communities with the safe and responsible recycling of their communities’ recyclable trash by operating the Equipment/Forklift, or Material Handler.
You will be responsible for operating and controlling a wide variety of equipment vehicles/heavy machinery that are typically found at a material recovery facility including forklift, skid steer, and loader to move raw materials around a work site.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Stable and Competitive pay with family benefits, 401 (k) with company match, vacation, and a great management team that trains you for future growth
• On the job training
• Paid time off to include holidays
• Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
• Life Insurance Options
• Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
• $22 hourly rate, M-Sat, 7:30-5:30, guaranteed 60-65 hours/week = $80,080-88,660/annually
If you are open to learning more about this opportunity, please send me your resume: JessicaVanEyck@RealREPP.com If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, please feel free to pass along my message and contact information. I hope to hear from you soon!