- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
We are currently seeking a lead Mechanic for our garage to work on gasoline and diesel-powered equipment including but not limited to forklifts, mixer trucks, pay loaders, and straddle lifts. This is a first shift position with some Saturday work and overtime as required. Must be willing to accept on-call duties.
Additional responsibilities and requirements include:
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics
- Ability to work on heavy equipment
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a CDL license
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience a plus, but will train
- Other duties as necessary
Nitterhouse Concrete Products offers competitive pay and benefits to include health & life insurance, short-term disability, paid holidays and vacation, and a 401k plus company match.
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.