Fire Alarm & Security Service Technician
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Regional Fire Protection is seeking a full-time experienced Fire Alarm & Security Technician to join our fast-growing family. Entry-level positions also exist and training will be provided.
The role of a Fire Alarm & Security Service Technician is to perform test and inspection of fire alarm systems per NFPA standards, complete accurate inspection reports, take service calls, and troubleshoot and correct issues that are found while onsite. In addition to fire alarm and security systems, candidates may assist with fire sprinkler and/or special hazard fire suppression systems.
Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in servicing and maintaining low voltage Fire Alarm and Security Systems.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Must be knowledgeable of many different fire alarm and security systems. Experience in Honeywell, Fire-Lite, Potter, CDVI, and Hikvision systems is preferred.
- Proficient with applicable NFPA codes. Able to identify code and non-conformance issues.
- NICET Certification preferred.
- Ability to obtain Maryland Security License.
- Reliable attendance and ability to work overtime, as needed, and take emergency after-hours on-call service calls.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Possess professional business communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-learner, self-motivated, dedicated, organized, and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have good communication, and organization skills, be able to develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and accomplish tasks in a timely and safe manner.
Regional Fire Protection Benefits:
- Employment with a successful, fast-paced, industry leader in fire protection.
- Competitive Wages.
- 401(k) program with Company Match.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Options.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, and Holidays
Please apply by submitting a resume with professional references to Anne Wolfe at Anne@RegionalFP.net , please note position applying for in Subject line of email. Any questions, please feel free to contact our office 301-797-5100.