Fire Alarm & Security Sales Associate
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Regional Fire Protection is seeking a full-time experienced Fire Alarm & Security Sales Associate to join our fast-growing family.
The role of a Fire Alarm & Security Sales Associate is to create, maintain, and develop a client base in order to meet goals. The Fire Alarm and Security Sales Associate establishes and maintains communications with owners, their representatives, and other contractors pertaining to work scheduled, progress reports, change orders, and any critical factors related to site work.
Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Fire Alarm & Security sales. Experience in Honeywell, Fire-Lite, Potter, CDVI, Hikvision fire alarm & security systems is preferred.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Generate new business and quote on opportunities to include the construction market as well as the end-user market.
- Ability to prepare estimate from bid documents, blueprints, specifications and/or site surveys.
- Knowledge of applicable state, local, IBC, and NFPA requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and codes.
- Communicate with local officials, Fire Marshals, AHJ, engineers, architects, and external representatives at all levels of the client organization.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Strong estimating skills with knowledge of fire alarm and installation materials and labor requirements.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Possess professional business communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-learner, self-motivated, dedicated, organized, and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have good communication, and organization skills, be able to develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and accomplish tasks in a timely and safe manner.
Regional Fire Protection Benefits:
- Employment with a successful, fast-paced, industry leader in fire protection.
- Competitive Wages.
- 401(k) program with Company Match.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Options.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, and Holidays
Please apply by submitting a resume with professional references to Anne Wolfe at Anne@RegionalFP.net , please note position applying for in Subject line of email. Any questions, please feel free to contact our office 301-797-5100.