Fire Alarm & Security Installation Technician
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Regional Fire Protection is seeking a full-time experienced Fire Alarm & Security Installation Technician to join our fast-growing family. Entry-level positions also exist and training will be provided.
The role of a Fire Alarm & Security Installation Technician is to perform installation, operations, maintenance to include troubleshooting/repair of fire alarm and security systems. In addition to fire alarm and security systems, candidates may assist with fire sprinkler and/or special hazard fire suppression systems.
Candidate must have a minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience in installation, servicing and maintaining low voltage Fire Alarm and Security Systems.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Must be knowledgeable of many different fire alarm and security systems. Experience in Honeywell, Fire-Lite, Potter, CDVI, and Hikvision systems is preferred.
- Proven experience in the Fire Alarm, Security, and electrical field.
- Proficient with applicable NFPA codes. Able to identify code and non-conformance issues and complete accurate paperwork.
- NICET Certification a plus or willingness to obtain.
- Maryland, West Virginia Low Voltage License is a plus, or the willingness to obtain.
- Ability to obtain Maryland Security License.
- Reliable attendance and ability to work overtime, as needed, and take emergency after-hours on-call service calls.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Possess professional business communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-learner, self-motivated, dedicated, organized, and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have good communication, and organization skills, be able to develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and accomplish tasks in a timely and safe manner.
Regional Fire Protection Benefits:
- Employment with a successful, fast-paced, industry leader in fire protection.
- Competitive Wages.
- 401(k) program with Company Match.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Options.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, and Holidays
Please apply by submitting a resume with professional references to Anne Wolfe at Anne@RegionalFP.net , please note position applying for in Subject line of email. Any questions, please feel free to contact our office 301-797-5100.