Electrician – Nights
- Salary Offer 29.07-37.00
- Experience Level Journeyman
- Total Years Experience 5-10
Industrial Electrician for Manufacturing Plant
New Plant – Hagerstown, MD – Join in our Successful Operation!
We are making flat roofing products at this plant – rolled roofing and a foam board product. It is highly automated, and we need an Electrician to keep the line operational and work with building maintenance.
This person will work some rotating night shifts 7pm-7am. Weekends will be needed occasionally when production dictates.
We are promoting a safe, clean, indoor working environment. Consider joining our Team
The primary function of this role is to maximize plant performance and run time through troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment.
- Manage assigned work orders
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in a manufacturing plant
- Work in a team setting with other tradesmen, employees and management
- Work with automated equipment & VFD’s, computers, AC/DC drives, HMI’s and PLC’s
- Understand and comply with all safety policies, procedures and regulations with respect to Health and Safety
- Comprehend and use technical manuals, schematics, blueprints and electrical code specifications
- Organize and practice good housekeeping of work area, tools, and parts
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Plan and oversee testing and calibration of electrical and electronic equipment and tools on a scheduled basis
- Respond to emergency situations as necessary
- All other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Licensed Journeyperson in the state of Maryland Preferred
- Minimum five (5) years electrical maintenance experience in a plant setting
- Must possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnects
- Ability to run conduit and knowledge of relevant codes
- Ability to manage time effectively while handling multiple jobs with varying priorities
- Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors & motor control circuits
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs & Programming
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Great Benefits after 30 days!