Maintenance Mechanic – Weekend Part Time
- Salary Offer 29.07-34.81
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
The primary function of this role is to troubleshoot, monitor, adjust, and repair manufacturing equipment and machinery throughout the Hagerstown ISO and TPO roofing production facility. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the role will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Newly commissioned manufacturing plant specializing in flat roofing products(ISO and TPO).
160 IKO Way, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Schedule: Maintenance Tech Needed for weekend work. Let us know when you can work on weekends, and we will try to accommodate.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary starting Rate: $29.07-$36.97 an hour
- Competitive health, dental and insurance plans
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL BE:
- Maintaining smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Troubleshooting specific industrial equipment by using precise measuring and testing instruments
- Dismantling and reassembling of equipment using hand and power tools.
- Creating hand sketches of assemblies while understanding dimensional drawings and service costing
- Inspecting and assessing wear and remaining useful life of various power transmission components
- Fabricating repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Utilizing Maximo or similar computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with Company’s procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Working in this new facility to use your experience/skills to challenge you
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE;
- Proven experience working in and maintaining a safe work environment with intimate knowledge of LOTO procedures or other relevant safety practices
- Minimum of five years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment
- Millwright skills, welding and machining experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of appropriate use of hand tools and maintenance equipment
- Ability to read and understand detailed repair & instruction manuals
- Must be able to work with computer-based maintenance software
- Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must supply own hand tools appropriate to the equipment and environment
Great Benefits after 30 days!