- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
We are searching for a reliable Electrician Apprentice to join our team. The Electrician Apprentice’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the Master Electrician, which may include assisting with installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn and able to follow instructions.
To be successful as an Electrician Apprentice, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant, and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
Electrician Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Learning from the Master Electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the Master Electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers, and other crew members.