CDL Driver for Local Trash Route
Panhandle Dumpsters LLC is currently hiring Class A and Class B CDL Local Truck Drivers assigned to a private fleet based in Martinsburg, WV. Drivers will run a dedicated Residential Trash Pick-up route for residential customers of our company. Schedule is a five-day work week with opportunities for additional days. ***Note: Due to Holidays, pick-ups are pushed out a day and rare Saturday work might be required.
- Excellent Compensation – Pay is based on experience, work ethic, etc.
- Insurance – Dental, Vision, Hearing, Discount Prescriptions, as well as Life Insurance etc. after 30 days.
- Full time Position, Monday thru Friday (rarely with some Saturdays due to Holidays)
- Safety Bonuses
- Sign-up Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Drivers home every night
- Valid and current Class A or Class B CDL, with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes
- This is a position requiring regular lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
- Ability to read route sheets use company provided tablet, and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays as needed (around holidays and snow days).
- Employees are paid bi-weekly (direct deposit offered).
- Must have a CDL and MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company for a very large consumer goods company.
Panhandle Dumpsters is a locally, veteran owned and managed Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
~~Now Interviewing by Appointment Only~~