Automotive Mechanic I
- Salary Offer $43,680 ~ $47,840
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Vehicle Maintenance Personnel are responsible for maintaining the usability of the vehicles operated throughout the Summit Point campus. This individual must possess a professional demeanor as well as a keen attention to detail. This position is part of a team; cooperation and collaboration are critical for success in this the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
· Performs maintenance and repairs on automobiles and light trucks.
· Provides miscellaneous mechanic works, including but not limited to body work, diagnosing, disassembling and assembling components and engines.
· Performs all duties according to safety procedures.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Works under moderate supervision. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
Ability to work weekends is preferred/required.
· Requires a high school diploma. Typically reports to supervisor
· Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience
· Please refer to any relevant training when submitting resume
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
· Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience or may need 0 years of experience with additional specialized training and/or certification.
· Please refer to any relevant additional skills, abilities or knowledge when submitting resume
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
This position is very active and requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, use of hands, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items up to 100 pounds.
Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt and hazards is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment. Most of the work is performed in outside weather conditions. The worker may be subject to atmospheric conditions, is frequently in close quarters, and is required to function in narrow aisles or passageways.
Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Summit Point Raceway Associates Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.