Assistant HVAC Technician
- Salary Offer TBD - $18-$22 per hr
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-5
HVAC Technician responsibilities include:
- Assist with the installation, maintenance and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
We are looking for a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to help us install, maintain and repair heating/cooling systems. The ideal candidate must be punctual, organized, dependable, familiar with the basic tools of the trade, customer oriented, tactful, and willing to learn.
Assistant HVAC Technician responsibilities include performing maintenance and installations as needed, clean up of work areas, and following the Lead Technician’s directives.
Ultimately, you will work with a Lead Technician to ensure the customer’s HVAC system runs smoothly at all times and perform necessary installations and repairs.
Requirements and skills
- Current driver’s license and ability to drive a company vehicle
- Required state licensing for HVAC technicians (or proof of application for)
- EPA Universal Certification
- Must know how to use basic tools of the trade