ASSISTANT ENTREPRENEURSHIP INSTRUCTOR – JAMES RUMSEY TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
- Salary Offer SALARY: $220 to $235 daily rate paid twice monthly
DATE: Friday, October 13, 2023
POSITION: Assistant Entrepreneurship Instructor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
James Rumsey Technical Center is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurially minded individual to join our unique team as an Assistant Entrepreneurship Instructor. In this position, the individual will assist in coordinating and developing innovative, forward-thinking education programs related to entrepreneurship education, innovation, and business development for both high school students and adult learners. The assistant instructor will support the lead program instructor in all areas of programming including database management, marketing, community outreach and classroom instruction.
1. Required an entrepreneurial, future-oriented, growth mindset;
2. Required a horizontal, recombinant thinker that identifies and connects resources and ideas to create new opportunities;
3. Required proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel;
- Required proficient in database implementation and management;
- Preferred prior experience in marketing, event planning, and event management;
- Preferred prior experience in entrepreneurship and/or small business development;
7. Preferred experience working with K-12 educators, schools, and communities;
8. Preferred experience in business coaching and venture development;
9. Strong verbal skills and ability to communicate internally and externally on behalf of the program and as an assistant trainer/facilitator with students;
10. Excellent at building relationships in all professional settings and identifying and empathizing with all stakeholder groups;
11. Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to work independently and manage tasking as assigned;
12. Creative problem-solving skills to address internal and external challenges and reframe these quickly as opportunities;
13. A customer-focused mindset; anticipating educational needs to ideate creative programming.
1. Support the development and delivery of curricula and programming for high school and adult learners.
2. Connect with outside stakeholders to collaborate, form partnerships, and build resource networks for the program.
3. Build capacity of staff and students to independently investigate and design new innovations.
4. Assist with business coaching and innovation services to internal and external clients and students.
5. Support new and innovative project ideas and partnerships.
6. Support students and external clients in the development of entrepreneurial ventures.
7. Assist in the facilitation of entrepreneurial learning and development.
EMPLOYMENT: Grant funding through June 30, 2024; grant request for following year will be submitted
STARTING DATE: Immediately
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: October 20, 2023
Letters of application with resume of education and experience should be submitted to:
Donna Van Metre email@example.com
James Rumsey Technical Institute,
3274 Hedgesville Road
Martinsburg, WV 25403
Equal employment opportunity is granted to all persons regardless of race, disability, religion, color, age, sex, or national origin, and no discrimination based upon such factors will be made in salary, promotion, demotion, transfer, or termination of any employee.